The ski depot (frame) will be fixed in the wall by screws with the attached hinge in a height of about 1,85 m (top edge) and it´s pivotable sideways in a radius about ca. ± 60°. They can be flicked through like sides of a book. Every setdown position can be reached quickly and easily.
Spatial depth could be used perfectly with the flexible frames. You are able to store 50 pairs of skis within only 1,8 m². For that you just need 2 m wall and 5 frames.
You have plenty of wall surface? Then the aluminium profile is the right choice because you hardly need more spatial depth than your fixed items.
- safe and lucid storage for skis and / or snowboards
- fflexible access to each item
- ideal storage, clearance from floor
- maximum spatial use between each single frame
- distance between frames: aprox. 40 cm
- off seasons frames can be removed with one movement
- frame with hinge, aprox. 120° swivelling
- sectional steel, light grey, powder coated (RAL 7035) or stainless steel / Inox
- self-sticking clips covered with slide-blocking rubber
Dimensions frame with hinge for 10 pair of ski / snowboard
width: 15 cm
depth: 85 cm
height: 55 cm
weight: 5,9 kg